- Abode – living place (निवासस्थान)
- Abortive – Futile, fruitless, unsuccessful (निष्फळ)
- Abridge – Shorten, curtail, condense, abbreviate (संक्षिप्त रुपात देने)
- Absurd – Silly, ridiculous, meaningless, illogical
- Abundant – Plentiful, copious, rich (विपुल)
1) Calendar — A list that shows the days, weeks and months of a particular year.
2) Cemetery — Burial place.
3) Ceremonial — Connected with a ceremony.
4) Chancellor — The head of the government or universities in some countries.
5) Coffee — The cooked seeds of a tropical tree, made into powder and used for making a drink.